Full live stream access is available to our entire global community. Register to stream all VOICES sessionsfree.
Join us for session 5 a BoF ITEMS 2022 on December 1st to explore the power and potential of personal transformation. Meet passionate people, hear about their personal journeys, and tap into their wisdom to discover how you, too, can live your best life.
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai she will discuss the evolution of her activism with the founder and editor-in-chief of BoF Imran Amed.
- Victoria Beckham will talk to Laura Weir to trace her ability to “shape-shift”, from Spice Girl, to footballer’s wife, to fashion and beauty entrepreneur.
- Sue Y. NabiCoty CEO, will sit with Mory Fontanez to share how his personal transformational journey has unfolded within his leadership roles.
- Larry Millerchairman of the Jordan Brand Advisory Board for Ne, will speak Darnell Strom about how his lived experience shaped the way he led and built the company.
- Dennis Okweraa model born in Uganda, will share his personal journey as a refugee and his years-long commitment to giving back to his community.
- I dida multidisciplinary brand created by Steven Raj Bhaskaran and Hannah Rose Dalton, will tell how they found freedom through creative rebellion and in each other.
Each of the five content sessions of BoF VOICES 2022 will be live streamed for the global BoF community, from November 29 to December 1. SUBSCRIBE NOW to join us for the entire event or attend the sessions of your choice, free of charge.
BoF VOICES 2022 LIVE SESSIONS:
The wider world
November 29 | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
From politics and the global economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion company is influenced by the rest of the world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.
Inside the Fashion System
November 30th | 11am-1pm London | 6:00-8:00 New York
The fashion industry is transforming before our eyes. Here we meet people who ask questions about how it needs to change and imagine the exciting opportunities these changes could bring.
Technology and Innovation
November 30th | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
Meet a bold group of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and, in the process, how our industry will work in the future.
Global culture and creativity
December 1st | 11am-1pm London | 6:00-8:00 New York
We live in an era of global culture and creativity, fueled by the rise of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art and fashion from around the planet. We travel the world to meet inspiring creative leaders.
Live your best life
December 1st | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
Let’s put things into perspective. Hear from passionate people with inspiring stories and discover how to live a life with purpose and authenticity.
REGISTER NOW FOR LIVESTREAM
BoF VOICES 2022 is made possible in part thanks to our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House and Getty Images.